Comentario 2

 I think that Intertet addiction is a very important topic to talk about, because a lot of people have this problem. Internet is important for a lot of things, for example, to communicate with your relatives and friends who live far away or to search information .
Answering the questions:
-No, because I don´t know anyone from another country and if you don´t know a person you can trust him/her.
-Yes, I created a blog because it is necessary for English, but I only use it for that.
-No, this is so dangerous because that person can access to your personal data.
-Yes, but I play videogames with my friends and not with a stranger.

 Adicción a Internet. Claves de identificación y tratamiento | Área Humana

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WRITING 0.0

WRITIG 0.1

WRITING 0.2